Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why."

Well, I suppose my first blog post should be all about me, what I like to do, et cetera, et cetera. But I find myself to be a terribly boring person, so I'll keep it short.

My name is Joe and I am twenty years old. I am going to school full-time, double majoring in Psychology and Philosophy, aspiring to be a professor (ENFJ, ftw!). In my spare time, I work as a Produce Manager in a grocery store chain, lame, I know but it pays well.

Besides formalities like schooling and work, I drink on a semi-regular basis(rum, please) and just like to have a good time with good vibes. No, I do not smoke marijuana, makes me too apathetic, but I do advocate the legalization and regulation in the United States.

I immensely enjoying reading, owning over 400 books and growing. My reading habits go through interesting trends and right now I am trapped in the goodness that is John Irving, Soren Kierkegaard, St. Augustine, and of course, one of my favorite authors/people in general, Alan Watts.

 I value strangeness, eccentricity, and true uniqueness. I seem to be a sort of magnet for these types of people so let's discuss things!

No comments:

Post a Comment